Streamur 7Low cost solution
Transmit live video from any location and go live on YouTube or other streaming platforms! With the Streamur 7 you have a live video connection regardless of your location using bonded Fixed, WiFi, 3G and 4G mobile network connections.
Bonding of multiple mobile networks ensures more bandwidth and guarantee that your event will be live streamed on the internet. The Streamur 7 utilizes adaptive video encoding technology to insure a live video stream independent of the available upstream bandwidth at the location the video production takes place.
The Streamur 7 encoder bundles up to 9 mobile network channels and 1 fixed IP connection into a single broadband channel to provide sufficient upstream bandwidth for HD video. Bandwidth is dependent on the coverage and the availability of multiple mobile networks and network technology (3G/4G) at the location. In addition it is also possible to add Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections to maximize the live stream bandwidth and quality. This makes a total of 10 connections on a single Streamur. The upstream bandwidth of the Streamur 7 ranges between 125 Kbps and 6 Mbps.
- High speed bundled uplink
- Fixed delay time, 2 seconds will remain 2 seconds
- IFB or return audio at less than a second delay
- Real modems, so external antennas with up to 12 db gain are available
- Fail-over compensation between different networks
- Easy 1 button operation
- Continuously seeks the best possible mobile network
- Touch screen with detailed network information
- Remote (web-based) management
- Light weight
- SDI and HDMI available at the same time
- Delay up to 10 minutes for extreme harsh circumstances
- Integrated with Social Media live streaming
Manage & Control
In combination with the web-based platform the LinkMatrix it is possible to control, manage and administer all the WMT devices and connections. The LinkMatrix is multi-destination and makes it possible to publish the same feed on many platforms including Social Media and private CDN’s.